Black Fashion

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I was recently interviewed by The Wagon Boutique about fashion, my brand, and other random things. The Wagon always shows love and supports me and The Reckless Rebels as a whole. I work hard at what I do and I hope there are more people out there, like the folks over at The Wagon who support me and My brand. Below are just a few questions that were asked, you can click here to view the entire interview.

THE WAGON: 1. What all are the basic tasks of a fashion designer?
WAYNE: Back in the day's, a fashion designer did exactly what the title says, Design Fashion Garments. This Day and age a fashion designer is more than that;they're graphic designers, pattern makers, Creative directors, photographers, etc. . .

THE WAGON: 2. What skills are required to be a successful fashion designer?
WAYNE: A Passion For Fashion, and not following a trend.

THE WAGON: 3. What all qualities do you possess as a fashion designer?
WAYNE: I design clothing, I'm also a graphic, and web designer, as well as a a pattern maker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment